coming out of hibernation
Mar. 1st, 2011 07:24 pmto say that Z Budapest can go suck a fuck.
(re: http://wildhunt.org/blog/2011/03/transgender-inclusion-issue-intensifies.html)
Douchenozzle.
(I'm still alive, just busy. Still working on that Perchten mask, it's coming out pretty cool. Will post pictures when it's done.)
(re: http://wildhunt.org/blog/2011/03/transgender-inclusion-issue-intensifies.html)
Douchenozzle.
(I'm still alive, just busy. Still working on that Perchten mask, it's coming out pretty cool. Will post pictures when it's done.)
(no subject)
Date: 2011-03-02 04:54 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2011-03-02 03:39 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2011-03-02 03:22 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2011-03-02 03:42 pm (UTC)I think my favorite part is that the ritual was to Lilith. It's not like Lilith is the model of the perfect idea of femininity anyways. Not like it'd be ok if she WAS, but to say "You're not enough of a woman to be at a ritual for Lilith"? I'd think she'd be a very trans-friendly goddess...
(no subject)
Date: 2011-03-02 04:04 pm (UTC)I've disliked Z. for awhile now, but this shit just pisses me off more! I wish she would crawl back into whatever barrel she slithered out of. I think the best revenge is if everyone treats her with indifference and she realizes no one gives a damn about what she has to say.
(no subject)
Date: 2011-03-02 11:29 pm (UTC)Yeah. It's just, like, seriously? She should just go fade into irrelevancy.
(no subject)
Date: 2011-03-02 10:59 pm (UTC)She's an embarrassment. If nothing else comes out of this, I hope other people realize it to, then she be pushed out the back door where she won't bother us again.
(no subject)
Date: 2011-03-02 11:41 pm (UTC)